Sunday, March 23, 2014

I'll Handle it.

 

Good Morning Beautiful. (Justin)
Morning, breakfast will be ready in a few minutes. (Tara)
Do you need any help? (Justin)
No, I got it, have a seat.  (Tara)

Morning Squirt. (Justin)
Morning Daddy, can we play a game after breakfast? (Justine)
Not today baby. Daddy's going out with your Uncle Tariq. (Justin)
Aww man! (Justine)
 

Morning everyone. (Tariq)
Morning.  (Justin,Tara)
Where are you two going? (Tara)
Were going to run a couple of errands, here let me set the table. (Justin)


What kind of errands? (Tara)
 

Were going to assess the damage at the studio,
and find someone to do the work. (Tariq)
I thought you weren't going to do that until next week. (Tara)
I changed my mind. (Tariq)
 

Alright, I'll go change while you three eat your breakfast.  (Tara)
What are you changing for?  (Justin)
I'm going with you. (Tara)
I thought you and Trichele had a Spa appointment today. (Justin)
 

We do, I'm going to cancel. (Tara)
Dear God. (Tariq)
I don't think that's necessary Tara. (Justin)

It's necessary, I want to see the studio. (Tara)
Have you forgotten your pregnant! (Tariq)
No I haven't and what does that have to do with anything? (Tara)
That place is in bad shape Tara.  (Tariq)
And I don't want you or my baby there. (Justin)

I'm going to pretend you didn't say that Mr. Sporting. (Tara)
There's nothing for you to do there.  (Justin)
Says who? (Tara)

I told you she wasn't going to let us go without her. (Tariq)
She's not going. (Justin)
How you gonna change her mind? (Tariq)
Sit tight, I'll handle it. (Justin)
 

Can I talk to you for a minute? (Justin)
I'm listening. (Tara)
Not here. Come upstairs.......... (Justin)

So this is where you do your thing, huh? (Rick)
Yup, its pretty snazzy isn't it?  (Petta)
It's more functional then I thought it would be. (Rick)

 

I thought I heard voices out here. How are you Petta? (Janay)
I'm good Janay. How are you?  (Petta)
Better now that your here. (Janay)

Hello. (Rick)
Janay this is my roommate Rick Van Story.  (Petta)
It's nice to meet you Rick. (Janay)
It's nice to see you again Janay. (Rick)
Again?  (Janay)
Yes, we met briefly at the hospital a few weeks ago. (Rick)
I'm sorry I don't remember that. (Janay)
Ruff (Duke)

Hey Duke. Is everything alright?  (Janay)
He's fine. I'm the one with the problem.  (Petta)
What's wrong Petta?  (Janay)
 I can't adopt him. (Petta)
Aww, why not?  (Janay)
Our roommate Marcus. (Petta)
 

Wants to know if all our names need to be on the adoption papers? (Rick)
He, didn't say that!  (Petta)
Yes he did. (Rick)

Can you excuse us for a moment?  (Petta)
Sure.  (Janay)


What do you think your doing?  (Petta)
I'm trying to adopt Duke and get your bosses attention. (Rick)
Sure, go right ahead. Get me thrown out on the street! (Petta)
Your not going to be thrown out. (Rick)
Yes I am, Marcus told me to get rid of the dog and
you just told my boss were keeping him.  (Petta)
Relax, I'll handle it. (Rick)

Lets go Duke, we need to find a new place to live. (Petta)
Stop worrying. I said I'll handle it. (Rick)
Yea, we'll see. (Petta)


So......do you have any advice for an adoptive parent?  (Rick)
Petta received a adoption packet when he took Duke home.
Everything you need to know is in there.  (Janay)
I didn't see it. Can I have another one?  (Rick)
 

Petta is an excellent Vet. I don't think your going to need it.  (Janay)
What am I suppose to do when Petta isn't around.  (Rick)
Rick, I know what your trying to do.  (Janay)
What am I trying to do?  (Rick)
Pick me up and I really don't have time for that right now.  (Janay)
What time should I come back?  (Rick)

How about never.  (Janay)
I'm sorry, but that won't work for me.  (Rick)
And why is that?  (Janay)
 
My Mom told me never to give up on something I want.  (Rick)
 


4 comments:

  1. Ut ohhhh go Rick. LOL...Awwww Tara looks so cute preggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, Janay has a very handsome new admirer. Can't what to see the trick Justin has up his sleeve to change Tara's mind and rather she falls for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "What time should I come back?" Get it Rick. I'm going to refer to him as Slick Rick from now on. lol. I like his style. I'm with Peeta. Marcus doesn't look like the type to mince his words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janay better go ahead and get her cougar on, Tariq is a lost cause. Hmm...Peeta's a vet and Rick's a doctor...do they really need to keep Marcus as a roommate? LOL...I say, adopt the cute puppy and let Marcus move in with his girlfriend.

    I sure hope Justin's magic works because Tara doesn't need to be at the studio. She's just going to get all worked up and it's already done.

    Great episode!

    ReplyDelete