Sunday, July 31, 2016

Justine Visit's the Dentist

  • Are you ready to go? (Tara)
  •  No! (Justine)
  • Why not? (Tara)
  • Cause. (Justine)
  • Because what? (Tara)


  • I don't want to go to the dentist. (Justine)
  • You need your teeth cleaned. (Tara)
  • Daddy helped me brush my teeth this morning. (Justine)
  • I know he did, but he is not a dentist. (Tara)

  • I want Daddy to keep helping me with my teeth. (Justine)
  • He will baby, we just need the dentist to make sure you and Daddy are doing a good job. (Tara)
  • I'm scared. (Justine)
  • You have nothing to be scared about, Jalen and I will be right there with you. (Tara)

Somewhere Across Town...........

  • You were right her gums were a little swollen, but I got the broken tooth out. (Doctor Cindy)
  • Thank goodness, do you think the fall caused any permanent damage? (Bruce Wayne)
  • No, the swelling should go down now that the broken tooth is gone. (Doctor Cindy)

  • Thank you Doctor Cindy. (Bruce Wayne)
  • It was my pleasure Mr Wayne. (Doctor Cindy)
  • Is there anything else I need to do. (Bruce Wayne)
  • Bring her back if the swelling doesn't go down, other wise I'll see her in six months. (Doctor Cindy)

  • Pam, can you schedule Sara for a cleaning in six months. (Doctor Cindy)
  • Sure, do you have a day or time preference Mr Wayne? (Pam)
  •  No, I'll make whatever you give me work. (Bruce Wayne)
  • Alright lets see what we got here. (Pam)


  • Mommy, is this where were going? (Justine)
  •  It says 519 on the door so I'm afraid so.Why? (Tara)
  • This isn't the Dentist Office. (Justine)
  • It's not? (Tara)
  • No, its the Tooth Fairy's Office! (Justine)
  • Really! (Tara)

  • Hello. (Pam)
  • Hi, I believe Justine Sporting has a 2:00 appointment.  (Tara)
  • Yes she does, please have a seat and I'll let the Doctor know your here. (Pam)

  • Justine? (Tara)
  • Yes, Mommy. (Justine)
  • Do you want to sit down? (Tara)
  • No, thank you. (Justine)

  • Six year old Justine Sporting's here. (Pam)
  • Great, I know her Mother. (Doctor Cindy)
  •  Do you need me to assist? (Pam)
  • Nope, I'll handle this one alone. (Doctor Cindy)

  • Alright here's her file. (Pam)
  • Why is her folder yellow, new patient folders are pink? (Doctor Cindy)
  • Yellow's her favorite color. (Pam)
  • How do you know? (Doctor Cindy)
  • A little fairy told me. (Pam)
  • Very funny. (Doctor Cindy)

  • The Doctor's ready to see you Justine. (Pam)
  • Ooooookay. (Justine)
  • Don't be nervous sweetie, Doctor Cindy isn't going to hurt you.  (Pam)
  • Mommy. (Justine)
  •  Don't worry, I'm right behind you. (Tara)

  • Is this Jalen? (Doctor Cindy)
  • Yes, this is my little man. (Tara)
  • He's beautiful Tara. (Doctor Cindy)
  • Thank you Cindy. (Tara)

  • Hi Cutie. (Doctor Cindy)
  • Hi, are you the Tooth Fairy? (Justine)
  • Yes, I am. (Doctor Cindy)
  • Where are your wings? (Justine)
  • They flap around a lot when I'm trying to working so I put them away. (Doctor Cindy)

  • Is this going to hurt? (Justine)
  • Do your teeth hurt now? (Doctor Cindy)
  • No, my Daddy makes me brush them in the morning and before bed. (Justine)
  • Good, that means this checkup will be quick and painless.  Now lets get a bib on you. (Doctor Cindy)

  • Are you comfortable? (Doctor Cindy)
  • Yes. (Justine)
  • Good, now open wide and let me see those pretty teeth. (Doctor Cindy)
  • Like this? (Justine)
  • Yes, just like that. (Doctor Cindy)

  • Am I done yet? (Justine)
  • Almost, I just need a few more minutes. (Doctor Cindy)
  • Did you find something yucky in there? (Justine)
  • No I didn't find anything yucky. (Doctor Cindy)
  • Then what are you doing? (Justine)
  •  I'm polishing your teeth. (Doctor Cindy)

  • How do you feel? (Doctor Cindy)
  • Fine, but my teeth feel slippery. (Justine)
  • Is that a good slippery or a bad slippery. (Doctor Cindy)
  • A good slippery. (Justine)
  • Does that mean you'll come back. (Doctor Cindy)
  • Yes! (Justine)

  • Are her teeth okay? (Tara)
  • Her teeth are perfect. (Doctor Cindy)
  • Thank you Cindy, you made this so easy. (Tara)
  • It was my pleasure Tara, see you in six months. (Doctor Cindy) 


  • Did Justine get a tooth brush? (Doctor Cindy)
  • Yup, she picked a yellow one with a fairy on the handle. (Pam)
  • Smart kid. (Doctor Cindy)
  • Yes she is. (Pam)

9 comments:

  1. Totally cute. Glad the kiddos had nice Dr. Cindy to take away any fear of dentists. The dio is cute and I love the tooth on the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute story! Love Dr. Cindy --err the tooth fairy! Jalen is very cute. Nice dentist's office!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dentist office and the story. Nice name, Jalen. Can't wait to formally meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!! I loved the story and dio!! Your sets looks great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Dio! Wonderful details! Such a sweet story too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dio makes me want to go make a window and store front. And that door is great (I have an appreciation for nice doors because I'm not so good at making them myself). So many details and nice colors! And that baby bag is adorable. Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. More Doctor Cindys, please!

    Justine is adorable. So polite and good-tempered. Tara is a lucky mom.

    Love the colors of the office - bright pastels. Very cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello I've just started following your stories this week and caught up. I enjoy your stories very much. I love Justine's outfit in this story it's adorable... Oh and I'm loving all the drama ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... dental clinic

    ReplyDelete