Monday, October 23, 2017

Boxes, Boxes and more Boxes

Where the heck did these come from!!!! (Juanita)

Hellooooooo (Elexis singing)
Lex, can you please turn that off! (Yolanda)
Yes Sir, I'm one of a Kind. (Elexis Singing)
Lex! If you don't turn that crap off. 
I'm going to lock you in the closet and throw your phone out the window!
(Yolanda)

Alright, Alright. You don't have to get violent. (Elexis
Then don't play that crap when I'm here. (Yolanda)
It's not crap. It's G-Dragon. (Elexis)

It is crap..I can't understand what he's saying.
And he looks like a girl. (Yolanda)
He does not! (Elexis)
He does too. The dude's eyebrows look better than both of ours.
(Yolanda)

(Knock Knock!)
Come in. (Yolanda)

Hey Aunt Dee! (Elexis)
Hi Lex.
Did you put those boxes in my room? (Juanita)
No. (Elexis) 

Did you put those boxes in my room? (Juanita)
Yea, so! (Yolanda)
Where'd they come from? (Juanita)

Why are you asking me? (Yolanda)
Cause you put them in my room. (Juanita)
They had your name on them. (Yolanda)
And? (Juanita)
I'm sorry Master. Did I do the wrong thing again? 
(Yolanda)

Was that necessary? (Juanita)
Is coming in here and getting in my face necessary? (Yolanda)
Why do you catch an attitude whenever I try to talk to you?
(Juanita)
Stop trying to talk to me! (Yolanda)

Why are you always so mean to her? (Elexis)
Cause I don't like her. (Yolanda)
Why, what did she do to you? (Elexis)
She exist! (Yolanda)
That's stupid, she's your sister. (Elexis)

That's the problem. 
She thinks being my sister means she's the boss of me. 
(Yolanda)
I'm going to make sure she's okay. (Elexis)
Yea, you do that. She can never have enough groupies.
(Yolanda)

Aunt Dee are you okay? (Elexis)
I'm fine Lex.(Juanita)

I'm sorry about Aunt Nickey. (Elexis)
You don't need to apologize for her I'm use to her rude comments. (Juanita)
Do you need help with the boxes? (Elexis)
No, I found the manifest I know who sent them now. (Juanita)

Was it someone you know? (Elexis)
Yes. (Juanita)

Hi everyone, I know its been a long time and I miss you all. When I read that we lost Vanessa of "Vans Doll Treasures" I thought that I would honor her by posting one of the many stories I have sitting on my laptop. Grace's Grove would not exist if she had not encouraged me to share my doll life. She will Truly Be Missed.

Stay safe and happy everyone!
Mustiwait

9 comments:

  1. Good to see a post from you. The loss of Vanessa has also hit me pretty hard. I probably wouldn't have a blog either if it hadn't been for her encouragement. She was truly an inspiration to many of us. I hope you will post more of your stories too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That story bring back a lot of old memories. Nice to see you back at Grace Grove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Vanessa was a dear heart and will be sorely missed. It is still a very upsetting loss she fought until the end. Good to hear from you hoping all is well with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great seeing a post from you!! Vanessa seems to have inspired a lot of us. I sought her advice when I decided that I wanted to create a blog. She will be dearly missed! This is great that you did a post in her honor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear this news. Vanessa will be missed greatly. May she RIP. Great to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete