Sunday, August 11, 2013

What do I really really want?

You're disgusting, you're going to stop messing with Heidi to mess with me?!? (Nikki)
I wouldn't call what I've done with Heidi messing.  (Aaron)
What would you call it? (Nikki)
Dinner.  (Aaron)


Very funny!  (Nikki)
I'm serious, I took her to dinner, she was arm candy at a couple poker games
and she was my donation at a charity auction. (Aaron)
Whatever, I got to go. (Nikki)

Nikki, I did not sleep with Heidi. And where are you going?  (Aaron)
I'm having dinner with Taj. (Nikki)
What about me?  (Aaron)
You'll be fine, you always are. (Nikki)
You're being cold blooded right now. (Aaron)
I learned from the best. (Nikki)

Twenty minutes later..........

TAJ! (Nikki shouts)
I'll be right there. (Taj)


Hi. (Nikki)
 I thought you forgot about me. (Taj)
Nope, just running late. (Nikki)
You look nice. (Taj)
Thank you. (Nikki)

Did you change your mind about the cooking lesson? (Taj)
No, why? (Nikki)
Your not dressed for it. (Taj)
Can I borrow something of yours? (Nikki)

Sure, let's go see what we can find.  (Taj)
BEEP BEEP BEEP
That's my phone, let me grab it. (Nikki)
Alright.  (Taj)

It's a text message. (Nikki talking to herself)





Did you find something? (Nikki)
Yup, a tee shirt and a pair of boxer. (Taj)
That should work. (Nikki)


What's this? (Nikki)
Open it.  (Taj)
Taj? (Nikki)
Open it! (Taj)

Do you like it?  (Taj)
It's beautiful, but.....(Nikki)
But what?  (Taj)
You know I can't except this. (Nikki)
Why not, I love you and I want you to be my wife.  (Taj)


You deserve better. (Nikki)
Nothing is better then you. You are everything I want and need.  (Taj)
I can't cook. I don't clean and I refuse to be told what I can and cannot do. (Nikki) 
 I want to take care of you..........let me. (Taj)

Across town at Studio It..................

How was the shoot?  (Tara)
Fine. (Tariq)
Did you see Juanita?  (Tara)
Yup.  (Tariq)
Okay, I got one fine and one yup, can I get a two or three word answer?  (Tara)
How about..... leave me alone. (Tariq)

Alright, you've been short with everyone for weeks. What's up?  (Tara)
Got a lot on my mind that's all.  (Tariq)
Does it have anything to do with Janay? (Tara)

She called me today.  (Tariq)
That's a good thing right.  (Tara)
I don't know.  (Tariq)
Tell me what happened, let's figure this out together.  (Tara)

I kissed Juanita a few weeks ago and I can't get the image out of my mind.  (Tariq)
Did you initiate the kiss or did she?  (Tara)
She did but I wanted it.  (Tariq)
Did you two talk about it?  (Tara)
No, Aaron saw the whole thing and threw me out before we could.  (Tariq)

Oh my god. That explains a lot.  (Tara)
He didn't tell Janay if that's what your thinking. (Tariq)
He didn't try to beat you up and he didn't tell Janay, that's scary. (Tara)
Yup. (Tariq)

Have you told Janay?  (Tara)
No!  (Tariq) 
What are you waiting for?!?  (Tara)
I don't know.  (Tariq)


You have to tell her, it was just a kiss.  (Tara)
I'm not sure that's all it was.  (Tariq)
What do you mean?  (Tara)
I think I want to be with Juanita. I'm in love with her. (Tariq)

Tariq, you've been in love with Juanita since high school,
 you've had plenty of time to makeup your mind about her.  (Tara)
I know but.......... (Tariq)
Do you remember her wedding day? Aaron left her crying in the pastors office. You walked in, scooped her up and ran off to Aaron's private island for a week. You had no luggage and you came back with no pictures. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what happened between the two of you. If you wanted to be together you would have from that moment on.
Juanita is your best friend she can't be you lover. (Tara)
   


 Think about that for a minute. Then go see Janay. (Tara)
I have thought about it............. (Tariq whispers)

11 comments:

  1. Great story! Can't wait to see the whole Nikki/Aaron thing play out. I still believe there is more than meets the eye with those two! That ring was major blinged out that Taj proposed to Nikki with!!! Once again your dio's are off the chain! Poor Tariq, he is playing with his own feelings? Once Juanita recoveries from her injury he will return to BFF (if she does not feel used by him) and he will be left with all this raw emotion for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AG, TAaron and Nikki are a mess. I hope Graces Grove can handle whatever it is the two of them have been doing. Taj knows Nikki is a Diva so she had to have a diva sized ring. I think Tara pointed him in the right direction lets hope he follows.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow... I... I... man, lol, I'm worried for poor Taj, I can't wait to see how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taj is very sweet on Nikki I hope she lets him down gently.

      Delete
  3. I Hope Nikki Makes the right decision. Will Juanita's head injury get better? I Wonder if she will see Aaron for what he really is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki is funny I cant predict what she will do. And I'm sure Juanita will get better but that wont change anything, she knows Aaron better then Aaron knows Aaron. She controls their relationship not Aaron.

      Delete
  4. Aaron... ick. Nikki... ugh.

    Poor Tariq. I think he should just quit with Janay even if he doesn't get with Juanita. That ain't right staying with someone just because you cant be with the one you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad I aint in Tariq shoes it aint a good place to be right now.

      Delete
  5. Aaron has too much drama going on and I'm sure he's loving be in the center of it! First Juanita's head injury then the senator and now Nikki. I hope all this drama doesn't distract him from watching his back considering he's messing with a Federal Agent's woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is alot going on but Aaron has no fear. I can see him stepping to Taj and can hear him say you better step back and recognize!

      Delete